Re-base Makeup Cleansing Balm
SOOTHING / MOISTURISING / MAKEUP REMOVING
Do you need this?
An Effective One-Step Makeup Remover That Soothes, Not Stings!
"I have actively been on the hunt for a Cleansing balm that was not going to trigger a breakout or irritation, the Re-base is absolutely phenomenal" - Jennifer V, Sydney Australia
- A moisturising oil-based makeup cleansing balm.
- Soft and buttery texture that instantly melts into an oil and transforms into a milky water when in contact with water.
- Does not leave an oily residue on the skin.
- Effortlessly removes tough makeup, sunscreen, and dirt without rubbing or stinging the eyes.
- One easy step, leaves your skin clean and moisturised—no hassle, no irritation.
- Made for Sensitive skin makeup wearers.
- Best paired with our G-Hydra Cleansing Gel as a first step cleanse for a deeper hydrating cleanse.
How to Use
Use as needed A.M. and/or P.M as a first step cleanse to remove make up or excess oils. Made for everyday use.
Step 1:Scoop a pea size amount and smooth onto "dry" skin in an upward, circular motion.
Step 2:Allow the balm to melt into an oil while it breaks down your makeup and oils.
Step 3:Rinse with warm water or wipe with warm damp cloth.
How to Recycle
Step 1:Clean and separate! Before recycling, rinse the jar, lid, and inner lid so they’re completely product-free. Make sure to separate them to ensure they’re all recycled.
Step 2:Do some research! Since Reme jars and lid are made from 50% PCR PP and 50% PP and inner lid is made with PP, we recommend checking with your local recycling plants to ensure they’re compatible.
Step 3:Once you’ve learned if your local recycling plant accepts type 5 (PP) plastic, toss them all into your recycling bin!
- We're happy to give free shipping for all Australian orders $100 AUD and over.
- Shipping cost is calculated based on weight at checkout.
- All our orders will take 1-2 business days to process prior to shipping from our warehouse (located in Singapore).
- We currently ship to Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada Singapore and Malaysia.
- See more details on shipping here
- We take full responsibility for any damaged or defective products that might have made their way to you.
- We approach all refunds on a case-by-case basis to make the best decision for everyone.
- If you’d like to move forward with a return, please email email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your product.
Please include your:
- Order Number
- Reason for requesting a return